Conference fee includes:
- International book publication of original papers
- Conference booklet
- Certificate of participation
|Full Conference Fee (2 days)||Registration|
(presenting and publishing their papers)
(including student authors)
|Special rates for the University of the Aegean, our host institution:|
|University of the Aegean Staff||150€|
|University of the Aegean Students||80€|
|University of the Aegean Participants||25€|
Please transfer the conference fee directly through your bank to our bank account. Please note that additional costs are borne by the participant.
Please send the ‘Payment Evidence/ Payment Proof’ by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may track the payment and confirm your booking.
BENEFICIARY/ RECEIVER NAME: KU Leuven, Oude Markt 13, B-3000 Leuven
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: BE60 7340 0666 0370
SWIFT Code: KREDBEBB
NAME OF THE BANK: KBC Leuven
BANK ADDRESS: Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven
Please transfer the amount to the KU Leuven bank account number BE60 7340 0666 0370, and use the following structured message: 400/0017/97670.
If you need an invoice, don’t transfer any money, but contact our financial services (email@example.com).
***Please do not forget to email us a copy of your bank receipt/ payment evidence in order to track your payment.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- In the event that printed proceedings have been ordered and the participant is unable to attend, additional postage charges may be applied.
All cancellation requests must be emailed to conference email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the cancellation policy may also be emailed to conference email address: email@example.com.