• In order to be considered for publication, papers should be submitted through conference email address by 17 April 2020 at the latest. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The conference volume will be published as a monograph by the well-recognized publisher Waxmann from Münster (Germany).
• All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by reviewers of the conference and scientific committees to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of their abstract has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, research method, content, the standard of Language is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
• For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof read prior to submission. Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
• Papers that are accepted will be published providing at least one author registered and presented the paper at the Conference.
• Authors will have the full responsibility of accuracy and authenticity of their papers. We take plagiarism very seriously. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers including plagiarized material/information will be rejected.
The IPiE consortium are committed to high quality, academic work. Following the conference selected works will be published in a double-blind reviewed monograph. All papers must adhere to the requirements below: